- This event has passed.
August 25 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Wynonna & The Big Noise joins us at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard on August 25th, 2018!
Tickets on Sale 12/17/17 at 8am!
Respected by the millions of fans who are drawn to her music and undeniable talent, Wynonna’s rich and commanding voice has sold over 30-million albums worldwide spanning her remarkable 33-year career. Once dubbed by Rolling Stone as “the greatest female country singer since Patsy Cline,” this iconic performer has received over 60 industry awards, with countless charting singles, including 20 No.1 hits such as “Mama He’s Crazy,” “Why Not me,” and “Grandpa, (Tell Me ‘Bout The Good Ole Days).”
Wynonna and her band The Big Noise, led by her husband/drummer/producer, Cactus Moser, released their debut full-length album in February 2016 via Curb Records to critical acclaim. Wynonna has described the new sound as “vintage yet modern” and a “return to the well.” It’s a rootsy work encompassing country, Americana, blues, soul and rock. The album features special guests Derek Trucks, Jason Isbell, Susan Tedeschi and Timothy B Schmit. NPR’s Ann Powers noted that “With her tight band behind her after touring together for several years, she just sounds like she’s home…You can just feel the grin on her face.”
- All Ages Show. Kids 5 and Under are Free, but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.
- Doors open at 5pm
- The Burney Sisters Open the Stag Starting at 5:30pm
- Food Vendors :The Butcher Shop, Tilly’s California Burritos & Tacos, Kettle Corn Kids & Bailey’s Ice Cream Shoppe
- The Big Noise Play at 7:00pm
- Wynonna & The Big Noise take the Stage at 8pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Fireworks display by Brilliant Skies!
- Parking is $5 and 50% of the proceeds goes to L.A.M.B. Charity.
- Outdoor Venue, Sunscreen and Bug Spray Suggested.
- No outside food or beverage permitted on the premisses.