July 7 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sara Evans joins us at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard on July 7th, 2018!
Tickets on Sale January 20th, 2018 at 8am CST
She’s had five #1 singles, sold millions of records, won the Academy of Country Music’s Top Female Vocalist Award and claimed a Country Music Association trophy for her signature song, “Born To Fly.” It’s tough to imagine many accomplishments Sara Evans hasn’t already checked off her bucket list. And yet, with the release of her eighth studio album, Words demonstrates that she’s still willing to leap into the unknown, taking greater control of her career and calling the shots in a way that’s unusual in country music – particularly unusual for a woman in the genre.
Ask about the ‘Say The Words’ VIP Experience – $215 per ticket package
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows
- Meet & Greet / photo opportunity with Sara Evans
- One (1) exclusive Sara Evans mason jar vase
- One (1) autographed Sara Evans 8×10 print
- One (1) Exclusive VIP Laminate
- Copy of the performance setlist e-mailed to you for simple at-home printing
- Doors open at 5pm.
- Live Music on the Patio at 5pm.
- Food Vendor: TBA
- Opener 7pm: TBA
- Sara Evans takes the stage at 8pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Firework display by Brilliant Skies.
- Parking is $5, and %50 of the proceeds goes to the L.A.M.B. Charity.
- Kids 5 and under are free, but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.