- This event has passed.
July 15 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Tickets go on sale March 18th at 8am.
Ronnie Milsap ranks as the pre-eminent country soul singer of his generation. He also represents much more than any two-word definition can convey: a humble, overtly friendly fellow with a talent as vast and multi-dimensional as the American South. Milsap provided country music with one of its most important voices, as the genre was moving beyond its rural roots into the mainstream of modern entertainment. Country music couldn’t have found a man more suited to lead the charge. Steeped in the mountain music of the North Carolina hills and schooled in classical piano, Milsap early in life found inspiration in a wide variety of music. Even as he mastered Beethoven and Mozart, his heart belonged to hardcore country and rhythm-and-blues — music he heard beamed from powerful radio stations located in Nashville. Those earthy sounds about life and love provided a young, impoverished blind boy with a connection to a world beyond the harsh reality of his daily existence.
- All Shows are followed by an EPIC Firework display by Brilliant Skies.
- Gates open at 5pm.
- Music on the Patio at 5pm.
- Ronnie Milsap takes the stage at 8pm!
- Food Vendor TBA
- All Ages Show. Kids 5 and under are free. If a seat is required, a seat will need to purchased.
- ADA tickets available.
- Parking fee is $5.00 and 50% of proceeds goes to the L.A.M.B. charity.