- This event has passed.
Clint Black – SOLD OUT
June 16 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Clint Black joins us at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard, June 16th, 2017!
It is one of the most storied careers in modern music. Clint Black surged to superstardom as part of the fabled Class of ’89, reaching #1 with five consecutive singles from his triple-platinum debut, Killin’ Time. He followed that with the triple-platinum Put Yourself in My Shoes, and then a string of platinum and gold albums throughout the ’90s. Perhaps most impressively, Clint wrote or co-wrote every one of his more than three dozen chart hits, including “A Better Man,” “Where Are You Now,” “When My Ship Comes In,” “A Good Run of Bad Luck,” “Summer’s Comin’,” “Like the Rain” and “Nothin’ But the Taillights,” part of a catalog that produced 22 #1 singles and made him one of the most successful singer/songwriters of the modern era. Along the way, Clint has sold over 20 million records, earned more than a dozen gold and platinum awards in the U.S. and Canada, landed nearly two dozen major awards and nominations, including more than a dozen GRAMMY nominations, and earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Gate and Doors open at 5pm.
- Food will be- Homestyle BBQ by Carl Blake $10 a plate.
- Music on the patio starting at 5pm.
- Casey James takes the stage at 7pm.
- Clint takes the Stage at 8pm.
- All ages show. Kids 5 and under are free, but must buy a ticketed seat if needed.
- Parking Fee $5.00 and 50% of proceeds go to local charity L.A.M.B.
Tickets go on sale Sat. Feb 25, 2017 at 8:00am CST